Friday, May 29, 2009

Tarator- Bean Salad


Tarator
Originally uploaded by mujdeoz


Almost everyone is already in the holiday mood or already started the holidays. There is no change in my system. I am working without a stop. Besides, it is getting more and more busy.

The only thing that I do, with the first chance, is to cook and post it to my blog whenever I have something new. It looks like that the blog restriction will not be over here. I have to get used to this. Thinking that it is better than nothing, i will keep on posting my recipes despite all the difficulties that I face, lacking many functions.

This salad is from my archive. It is the right season. One alternative from me to your nice tables full of many kinds of salads during the summer season.


Ingredients:

1/2 kg french/ kidney beans
1 cup of bread crumbs
1/2 lemon juice
6 gloves of garlic
2 tablespoon olive oil
1/2 tablespoon salt
1 cup of cold water

How to make it?:

This is originally made of kidney beans, since I can not find it here, I made it with french beans. Clean out the beans, chop them in required size and wash. Boil them in the salty water and then drain (sharing 1 cup of water). Add crumbs, squeezed lemon, olive oil and the squeezed garlic. Keep it in the fridge an overnight so that the sauce is absorbed better. Serve it cold.

AFIYET OLSUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment